Saturday, October 23, 2004

[Mulawin] 10/23/2004 10:32:55 AM

I just want you to know that I think Mulawin is great! I commend the cast and crew most especially the writers who created this teleserye for being No. 1! To be honest, I never watched any Tagalog teleserye because for me then, it was very cheap (or jologs), and now I'm hooked! This is the only Filipino teleserye that I always tuned in in my entire life! Mulawin is something that we Filipinos should be proud of, it has a very unique concept, and hopefully in the future you can sell this teleserye abroad. Tayo naman ang mag-iimport sa ibang bansa, instead of us importing Chinovelas.

By the way, I would like to commend the editors who chopped of the scenes, ang galing! If there is an Emmy award here, I'll vote Mulawin for best editing!

I agree with the previous comment on improving the Mulawin's fight scenes and the special effects. If you need to import a foreign martial arts expert or invest on a new special effects gadgetry, please do so. This is the only way that the other station will not be able to match the ratings Mulawin is projecting. Kahit ilang libong Kristal pa ang lulunin, di na nila maabot ang lipad ng Mulawin!

Hopefully, you'll be able to sell VCDs or DVDs of the first Mulawin season just like Hollywood did with ER's first season para we fans will relive our favorite soap early episodes all over again!

--
Posted by prof.durmstrang to Mulawin at 10/23/2004 10:32:55 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Surf safe and secure. Get Firefox now.

Latest Topics