Saturday, October 23, 2004

[Mulawin] 10/23/2004 08:12:42 AM

{kinda off-topic}

South Rock (?) -

I so want that too. A Mulawin movie!!!!!!! I'll be the first one to get a copy!!!!! But before they make that an entry to the Cannes, or export that or whatever, they REALLY have to improve the fighting scenes and sfx because it'll be a major embarassment how we make them. The story, the concept, the acting, and all the twists will soar, sure they are going to love them too - but the fighting scenes and effects? I doubt. The effects and the fighting scenes are going to be a major laughingstock in the int'l market if our kapuso won't seek to improve them. Effects, just make them appear realistic. If you will notice, our beloved Mulawin characters do not synchronize their flying with the shoulder movement - thus making it appear fake. Atleast with their landing, I see improvements. And I think there's something wrong about the lighting. When they fly, their bodies are alot brighter compared to the actual backdrop's lighting.

With the fighting scenes (even if most of it are imitations from american movies I know), I don't have a problem with Aguiluz. In fact I soooo love and adore him whenever he fights off the Ravenas. I get that kilig feeling whenever I see him fight. With Bagwis and Rasmus or with the others, I don't have a problem too. For me they're ok. But Alwina? For some scenes she's ok, but there is something that REALLY BOTHERS ME. What's with the arms semi-crossed forward after she lands and fights? Where did that come from? Calling out our beloved kapuso directors....can we remove that instead?

If Mulawin will only cater to the local market, no need to change the fighting scenes. Just improve on the effects. But if we're to export it to other countries, we might as well adopt a different fighting technique that won't let our foreign audience say, "Hey. I saw that in The Matrix." And, we might as well impress them with our own brand of effects.

But still.........I'm a MULAWIN fan forever!!!!!!!!!!!

(with the topic)

Aviona did very well in convincing us her role as the kontrabida in the love triangle, that this role DOES irritate me big time, but I don't want her out. I look forward to a nice twist that will divert her attention to someone else.

(last: A big KUDOS to Bubble Gang for the MULANGAW thing!!! *lol*)

--
Posted by Myke uli to Mulawin at 10/23/2004 08:12:42 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Surf safe and secure. Get Firefox now.

Latest Topics