Thursday, December 09, 2004

[Mulawin] 12/9/2004 06:14:39 PM

streetstopper,

E ikaw? Lagi din po kayong nandito e. Hehehe. :)

And it wasn't me who made a post about English. It was Quill Driver (so Admin).


bluedove,

It's been a long time since I last saw you post here (you and bjsg). Good to see you. I agree. It would be better for Christine to be a bratty Taguba. It would give her a better chance of showcasing her talent as an actress.

I saw the trailer. Hmm. I've been wondering where Ravenum went. Looks like it's not the last we're gonig to see of Michael de Mesa as Rasmus' father. He fits well into the role. Galing nung pumili sa kanya.

Maybe there are 4 Sugo: Aguiluz, Alwina, Aviona and GAbriel. That way, everyone will be happy for their idol. :)

P.S. I think Alex da Rossi would've made a good Taguba too. She's a natural. They should throw her and Savannah and Estrealla into a steel-cage a la Ultimate Fighting. Sino kaya ang panalo?

--
Posted by South Rock to Mulawin at 12/9/2004 06:14:39 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Surf safe and secure. Get Firefox now.

Latest Topics