Saturday, December 18, 2004

[Mulawin] 12/18/2004 03:32:12 PM

bluedove,

I think it’s very possible that Ravenum will try to use Vultra’s connection with Alwina as an advantage. You just missed something. Veronica was not forced to become a Ravena; she CHOSE to be converted because she thought Bagwis had abandoned her. Besides, she was there when Lourdes ransomed the 4 berdeng binhi instead of Veronica (in exchange for Rasmus’ ugatpak). I think, when Vultra’s memory of those events return to her, Rasmus and Ravenum will try to incite her to turn against Bagwis and avenge herself. After all, Balasik said it’s why she decided to become a Ravena, to get revenge. I think Ravenum will try to exploit that and turn her against Lourdes and Bagwis.

I don’t like the idea of Aguiluz being the “real” and “only” Sugo because we were led to believe ALL ALONG in season #1 that Alwina was the Emissary of the Mulawin race. I’d feel like the rug got pulled from under my feet… remember the movie, Mortal Thoughts? All the while, we thought it was this, and then it was that. Can’t remember anymore exactly what it was, but I remember how I felt! :)

I’d been wondering for a long time when Aguiluz would finally get his head-dress back. Now I know. He’ll get it and maybe a spanking-new armor when he returns, like Achilles in The Iliad!

I don’t think Habagat will be fighting on the side of the Ravena when it’s Armageddon time. I think he’ll be reconciled to his brother Bagwis and work for the Mulawin.

Personally, I would like at least some major characters to die FOR REAL when the show reaches its climax. It would be okay if Vultra died, I suppose… it would be heroic, and I don’t see her getting back together with Bagwis… much less staying with Rasmus. Her personality is too strong for either of them, and she is more powerful. Bagwis is a sloppy fighter. I’d love to see Bagwis and Rasmus kill each other too in a gut-ripping fight as prime-time TV permits. I LOVED Sonny Corleone’s death-scene in The Godfather. Memorable! If the villains and some good guys could die like that, I wouldn’t be all that sorry!

I’d like it to be Alwina who faces Ravenum, not Aguiluz. I’d fel cheated because we were made to believe all the way that she’s the Sugo, not Aguiluz. Also, I thought the series was all about girl-power (not that I’m sexist).

I wonder how the other Ravena will receive Gabriel. He would be a threat to both Habagat and Rasmus since he’ll probably be Ravenum’s new favorite. He should recognize Vultra as the one who tried to kill him… he even guessed that it was Violetta. If Gabriel finds out that she’s Alwina’s mother, will he be able to forgive her, since he believes she was responsible for his own mother’s death? And she seduced his father and ruined his family?

P.S. Has anyone else noticed? Alwina would arrive A LOT SOONER in Avila if she did not have the flightless Musang with her. Have you noticed how they’ve been trekking to Avila forever, but it takes less than a day for Rasmus and Vultra to get there? And then, next day they are back in Tierra Fuego! Then, maybe they’ll drop by Halconia. And check out Hasik! He’s that soldier stationed at Tierra Fuego. In just a day it seems, he made it to Avila and reported to Ravenum! Alwina really took the hero’s route – the hard route, just like Theseus in Greek mythology. But maybe fewer would’ve been killed if she’d flown all the way. Ang dami kasing sumabit. :)

P.P.S. The Taguba should be around the corner. They live near the gate of Avila.

--
Posted by South Rock to Mulawin at 12/18/2004 03:32:12 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Surf safe and secure. Get Firefox now.

Latest Topics