Sunday, October 24, 2004

[Mulawin] 10/24/2004 11:25:42 AM

Hey, kapuso, I've been looking around on the 'Net. So far, Mulawin has been extended by one more season. That makes for a total of 6 months. It should close by the end of January, 2005. I'm really hoping that they don't extend it beyond that date because I don't want it to end up like *THAT* other fantasy series in which the story got knotted up so badly that the writers can't untangle it anymore.

What do you kapuso think? Am I alone in this? Do most of you want the show extended indefinitely?

And I read that the second season will see Aguiluz and Alwina battling it out against Rasmus and Vultra. But in the end, it's Alwina versus Ravenum. Hmm. What have you heard about this?

--
Posted by South Rock to Mulawin at 10/24/2004 11:25:42 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Surf safe and secure. Get Firefox now.

Latest Topics