Sunday, October 24, 2004

[Mulawin] 10/24/2004 06:44:08 AM

The real award or reward is high viewership. That's where the money comes from. I don't mean to belittle award-giving bodies, but it's obvious that they are biased. So what's the point? It'll just make you feel bad if you hope for your favorites to win. Anyway, GMA 7 is the real winner hands-down. Look who's wearing the No. 1 pin! :P

You're welcome for the summary. Starting next week, I'll post summaries of Mulawin episodes in my blog. Maybe I'll write a summary of the whole story as well (not counting the recent episodes) for those who never saw the beginning. But I wonder, how many of you have watched Mulawin since the pilot ep?

--
Posted by South Rock to Mulawin at 10/24/2004 06:44:08 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Surf safe and secure. Get Firefox now.

Latest Topics