Thursday, December 09, 2004

[Mulawin] 12/9/2004 07:09:16 AM

Then it should be Taguba. I've never seen where the parrot-men are mentioned because the iGMA page is not being updaetd. (I wish it would be so we'd get all the names and terms right.) I also saw how they spell "Savana" not like Savannah as in the ones in Africa. Maybe I should ask djbrix to search and replace using his word processor. :) Or maybe that is just one good reminder that the narratievs in the blog network are unofficial. :)

Thanks for ths screen grabs, streestopper! ;)

P.S. I wish there'd be less of the network-bashing. Anyway, someone told me last night when they went to a clinic that folks there were talking about Lovers in Paris. I hope this motivates the Mulawin team to make the show even better and listen to the constructive criticism of its fans.

--
Posted by South Rock to Mulawin at 12/9/2004 07:09:16 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Surf safe and secure. Get Firefox now.

Latest Topics