Tuesday, December 14, 2004

[Mulawin] 12/14/2004 07:19:04 AM

Thanks for your reply via e-mail, streetstopper. Thanks again! :)

I think both Aguiluz and Gabriel are liabilities to Alwina. Without them, there would have been no need to cross the river. She would have had no need to encounter the giatn stone-man. In truth, they seem to bring her more trouble than relief since Aguiluz cannot fly during the day, and Gabriel cannot fly at all (yet).

I stick to my bet. It seems to me (based on what Linang said) that someone among the good guys will die soon or come near to it. I think it's Aguiluz and his death will come from Rasmus' hand. That's what I feel.

If he is resurrected (which is certain!), I think he'll get to keep his wings for good, and his feathered wig too. :)

Just curious: what model of a gun is it that the Ravena use? I had one like that as a kid (a toy of course). Is it an armalite? I forgot what it was.

--
Posted by South Rock to Mulawin at 12/14/2004 07:19:04 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Surf safe and secure. Get Firefox now.

Latest Topics