Monday, December 13, 2004

[Mulawin] 12/13/2004 06:13:23 AM

Hi I'm new here!
The story always finds a way to bring back dead characters to life, which reminds me of how many times Buffy (my favorite)resurrected, and other characters from Angel and Charmed (which started the fantasy-like tv series in the US)years back.

It's pretty obvious that Aviona did not die or would resurrect, Alwina already resurrected, Gabriel had brushes with death.. now Pia Pilapil could come back.
I've always thought Mulagat will return. I never believed for a second that a half-mulawin (who supposedly has an "ugatpak" that provides healing powers) and a half fairy (a mystical more than a physical being) could die because of bullet wounds. So, that means that he's pretty much special aside from having no human traces.

Well, i am a huge fan of mulawin. I criticize it but embrace it's shortcomings at the end of the day.

It's amazing how people have become so analytical with Mulawin. Good critical thinking job here guys.

--
Posted by Emsie to Mulawin at 12/13/2004 06:13:23 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Surf safe and secure. Get Firefox now.

Latest Topics