Sunday, November 28, 2004

[Mulawin] 11/28/2004 07:11:05 AM

By the way, streetstopper, did you see my reply to your post in my blog? Maybe you'd like to become a channel editor. I think the orange channel is still free.

As for twins.:) Well, there were twins not just in Star Wars, but in Amazing Twins and Eternity: A Chinese Ghost Story. So what if the idea has been used before? If Gabriel is really Alwina's counterpart, it seems fitting for them to be related by blood.

But although that is a good idea, I don't think it's possible. The Balasik's words were quite plain: "Bago ka pan maging Vultra, ikaw ay nagsilang ng ISANG sanggol."

I could mention another possible way for Gabriel and Alwina to be siblings, but I won't. Baka nga binabasa nung mga writers itong blog eh. Hehehehehe.

--
Posted by South Rock to Mulawin at 11/28/2004 07:11:05 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Surf safe and secure. Get Firefox now.

Latest Topics