Friday, October 22, 2004

[Mulawin] 10/22/2004 07:43:47 AM

pinay_chemist and grace,

Yep, Aguiluz is showing himself to be annoyingly weak. His vaccilating, inconsistent behavior is doing harm to the two women he loves. Bagwis was right to rebuke him.

And yes, if Aviona is not careful, she'll become another (far more beautiful) Savannah. Good eye!

You also commented on Terong. I agree. He's emerging now from a one-dimensional character. I don't know who plays him, but he's good at it. :)

I wish that fans here would think about what Aviona said the other night. She said (and I paraphrase), she doesn't want to feel this way, and she'd take her heart and cast it away if she could. But since she can't, she has no choice but to love him and to fight for that love. Now, that is a lot like life itself. Life is often doing what you have to do, not what you want to do. Being a slave of one's emotions is not a happy thing, and she is just trying to make the best of it.

After all, it was not HER who forced herself on Aguiluz the first time. Remember, it was HE who promised to love her from then on (before Alwina came back). She herself had said she'd be content just to be friends. And now, if Aguiluz is a man, he should keep his promise til the end, or just tell her that he can't, go back to Alwina's arms and end their agony.

I think it's on Aguiluz now as the man to handle this. And the thing is, I think he has decided to. But now, Bianca is going to tell him something so there's another twist.

Personally, I think it's getting boring in the new Hayuhay. There's not much action apart from the catfighting and clawing. I wish something would happen soon.

Well, Paloma said an earthquake is coming into Gabriel's life. Meeting Alwina? Trouble from Tierra Fuego?



bluedove:

It seems unfair to me that some Ravenas have more power than others. Vultra, according to Pagaspas and Lawiswis, is the only one among them who has those special powers. It makes me wonder why Rasmus doesn't have any. Does Habagat now?


leighla:

I also think that Romnick and Sheryl work well together on-screen. He was teased about it at "Sis" the other day, hehehe.... I look forward to the episodes next week. Let's see what happens to Dakila now.

One more thing though: PLEASE ADD MORE SOLDIERS TO BOTH SIDES so you can show them at war. It seems to me there are no more than 2-4 Ravena soldiers all the time, and even fewer Mulawins and Pericos (?). I know it's expensive, but it'll be worth it! If you're going to invade the territories of mankind, Habagat, you'll need a large army to take with you!

--
Posted by South Rock to Mulawin at 10/22/2004 07:43:47 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Surf safe and secure. Get Firefox now.

Latest Topics